Promote your Western Montana trips and groups tours with authentic, high-quality imagery from the region using Glacier Country Tourism’s photo library. The following instructions teach you how to access and use our stock photography for your tour operator marketing efforts.
Photo Library New User Instructions
Please follow this link to Glacier Country Tourism’s extensive photo library.
Please create a user account. This will allow you to access our photo library. The information you provide will not be shared with third parties; it will only be used to give you access to relevant photos. Follow these instructions:
- Click the “Register” button at the top right of the screen.
- Fill out the required information.
- Click “Submit.”
- At the top of the page, a message will appear that you have submitted a request to be a Glacier Country Tourism Barberstock User.
- The Glacier Country Tourism staff will review your request and, if approved, grant you access to the photo library within 24 hours.
- Once your request has been reviewed and approved, you will be emailed by email@example.com with your username and password.
Instructions for Using Glacier Country Tourism’s Photo Library
- The home page displays photos you have access to in our library. Browse through the pages, or use the search bar at the top to search keywords to find a photo that fits your needs.
- Click the cloud icon below the image you would like to download.
- A new window will open to the right of your screen. Click on the photo size that you would like to download.
- Repeat this process for as many photos as you would like to download. Once you have selected all of your photos, click “Download Queue” on the upper left side of your screen.
- You should see all of your selected images.
- Click the “Download” button to the right of the image and the photo will download to your computer.
Make sure to save your username and password for future use of the Glacier Country Tourism photo library.